Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cosmetic Clearance Haul

Hey for those Aussies out there, I managed to snap up a few deals at a Cosmetic Clearance for Bourjois, Covergirl, Max Factor, Elite, Ulta3 and Red Earth!

Here is a quick look at the haul!

Bourjois items were all $5AUD... A STEAL!

They had sample bags ($5ea) with 10 items in each. There was a range of these bags with various pigments, cream shadows, lipsticks, bronzers, mini foundations, eyeshadows and mineral face powders in them. The other items - full-sized foundations, eyeliners and mascaras - were $5 each.

Next is Cover Girl trushine lippies in nude shine, peach shine, 2* petal shine, 2* powderpink and valentine shine (not in order in the picture)! These were only $2 each - keep in mind they are discontinued products and the packaging is quite terrible. The plastic lids come off easily and the actual lipstick stick moves and scrapes against the edge... grr!! However, the colours are quite pigmented with lots of shine. They last quite a while which was surprising for a moisturising lipstick


Other Cover Girl items - all $2 each except the 2*Lash Blast Luxe (in black royale) and Tinted Moisturiser (in fair to light) which were $5 each. They were so cheap!!!

Finally I got a Red Earth UV Protection Makeup Base for $5 and some tweezers from Elite with an in-built light for $3.


That's all for this haul! These sales are hosted every 6 months! Go if you can!!

I'll try do a review of the products I like and dislike when I've tried them out... it might take a while because I bought enough to last me a lifetime... but it'll come!

See you in my next post makeupaholics ;D.

Love Skindz

1 comment:

  1. I love all the products your picked up - I'm so jealous I missed out!! You got a great range of the CG e/shadow quads & lippies....I'm really looking forward to your upcoming reviews on the products! Love your blog!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete