Just thought I would show you a nice neutral or everyday look that you can do.
- MAC Paint Pot (Painterly)
- Maybelline Expertwear Quad (545 Blushed Babe) using the white, cream and dark brown
- MAC blacktrack gel liner
- Bourjois 1001 Cillis mascara
What goes where?
- White eyeshadow as highlight, all over the lid and the inner corner
- Cream eyeshadow in crease and outer two thirds of lid
- Darker brown in the outer V and blend it inwards with the cream colour in the crease
- Mascara and eyeliner as required
Try it yourselves if you want!